This is an old revision of the document!
Workshops at the 22nd edition of the the International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER’15) provide a forum for researchers to exchange and discuss their early innovative scientific ideas on the theory and practice of recovering information from existing software and systems. Young students can get early feedback on their first research endeavors, while seasoned researchers get the opportunity to brainstorm with their peers about emerging topics. SANER’15 workshops are characterised by a focused topic, lively discussion, and enthusiastic participants (the typical group size is between 10 and 20 participants).
We solicit proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference. Workshops can be full or half day and must be devoted to a specific topic of interest related to software analysis, evolution, and reengineering, ranging from theoretical underpinnings to practical applications or case studies. Workshop proposals should include the following information (with a maximum of two pages in IEEE proceedings format):
- Workshop title;
- Workshop organizers and contact information;
- Identity of a main contact for the workshop;
- Brief description of workshop topic and goals;
- Draft workshop schedule including duration (full day or half day), format of sessions and discussions;
- Plans for generating and stimulating discussion at the workshop;
- Expected outcomes and follow-ups of the workshop;
- Paper selection criteria and mechanism;
- Brief description of each organizer's background, including relevant past experience in organising conferences and workshops;
- Other issues that could be relevant to the workshop.
Workshop proposals will be judged on their originality, relevance to the topics of SANER’15, the expected level of interest in the topic, and the organisers’ ability to lead a successful workshop. The accepted workshops will run one day before or after the main track. Keynote speakers invited to speak at these workshops may have two nights of hotel refund for by the conference upon receiving their receipts and balancing the budget. The logistics of the workshops will be handled by the organizing committee of SANER.
The final workshop proposals will be published in the conference proceedings and will appear in the IEEE Digital Library.
How to submit:
Submission of a 1-2 pages proposal in IEEE proceedings format is via EasyChair at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=saner2015satelliteev
|Tweets by @SANERconf|